Street Laced teamed up with Simply Events Florida this year Summer for their 2nd Annual Westfield Mall’s Full Inclusion Back to School Bashes! The goal was to support Tampa Bay families & their diversity by creating more chances for children of all abilities to be brought together, striving to lead the way by creating an event where families can come and support our children’s differences in a fun and interactive learning safe environment.
Our Non Profit Partners for the 2017 Full Inclusion Back to School Bashes included:
- My Brother Rocs the Spectrum
- Family Network of Disabilities
While families prepared for the 2017 school year, they got to enjoy themselves at an event filled with hands on activities, family and school resources for all children, an interactive scavenger hunt (created to have fun and collect free swag), meet and greets with the best local Tampa Bay Mascots, Princesses, Characters and more!
Key features were:
- Free Backpacks filled with school supplies for the first 250 children
- Back To School Business Fair Featuring Local Exhibitors
- Resources for all childrens education levels
- Professional Sport Team Mascots, Strolling Princesses & Super Heros
- Interactive Activities & Demonstrations
- Fun play areas for children of all age
- Shop until you Drop at the amazing stores Westfield Mall had to offer